Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently published the Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer. Applications invited to fill total 2808 vacancies in the JSSC 2018 recruitment. The online applications are available from 2nd of May, 2018(expected dates) on the official website that is, www.jssc.in. Candidates must submit the form on or before the 15th of June 2018(expected dates).
Applicants are advised to read the instructions and official Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 notification first before going to apply for the examination. It is must to know certain details like age, eligibility criteria, number of posts, application process, selection criteria etc. before applying for the posts. Candidates must meet the following criteria’s in order to appear for the exam. In this article we have provided all the details best of our knowledge regarding the Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer 2018. The eligible candidates must send their applications via online mode on or before 15th of June 2018(expected dates).
Details about the JSSC Recruitment 2018
जेएसएससी भर्ती 2018 – 2808 पंचायत सचिव, एलडीसी और स्टेनो पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें: झारखंड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (जेएसएससी) ने 2808 लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क की भर्ती के लिए इंटरमीडिएट स्टडी (कंप्यूटर नॉलेज एंड हिंदी टाइपिंग पोस्ट) संयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा 2018 आयोजित करने के लिए अधिसूचना प्रकाशित की है। , पंचायत सचिव और स्टेनोोग्राफर रिक्तियों पात्र उम्मीदवार 02-05-2018 से 15-06-2018(expected dates) से 11:59 अपराह्न तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
- Name of Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer
- of Posts: 2808 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Article Category: Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018
- Official Website:in
JSSC recruitment Important dates(expected dates)
Start of Online Applications – 2nd May 2018.
Last date of Online Applications – 15th June 2018.
Date of Exam – Announce soon
JSSC recruitment VACANCY DETAILS
- Lower Division Clerk – 1245 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary – 1539 Posts
- Stenographer – 24 Posts
JSSC recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age limit should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 35 years for General category, for OBC I & BC II it should not exceed from 37 years and for SC/ ST should not exceed 40 years of age as on 25-01-2016.
- Post No.1: Candidates have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam from any recognized board with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm.
- Post No. 2: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/10+2 Exam with Computer Knowledge.
- Post No. 3: Candidate must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam with 100 wpm steno speed and typing speed in Hindi should be at least 30 wpm.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam and typing test.
Application Fee: Candidates pay fee Rs. 460/- for General/ OBC candidates & Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST Candidates via online mode.
How to Apply for JSSC recruitment 2018
Eligible candidates can apply via online by visiting the website that is, jssc.in begun from 2/5/2018 till 15/6/2018(expected dates). Read the steps to apply online as given below.
- The candidates need to visit the official website that is, jssc.in.
- Now Search for the ‘Apply Online 2018’ link on the home page. Click on the link. Kindly read all the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- Than begin filling the application form in provided spaces.
- Now submit the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future use
Now fill online application form for Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 and get useful info regarding Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 Notification @ JSSC Portal.