Are you looking for jobs? You must be searching it on various site. Today we have got information related to BSNL Recruitment 2021 Information. BSNL is recruiting candidates who are eligible. An eligible candidate can Apply Online for 2510 Posts.
BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was established in the year 2000, now it is having two major departments Telecom Service, Department of Telecom Operations.
All the information regarding BSNL Recruitment 2021 will be provided in this article. BSNL Recruitment 2021 is done through GATE examination. Students who qualify in GATE with good scores can get the job easily. The posts are given to different streams.
Applying for BSNL Recruitment 2021-2019 can be done through both online and offline mode. It is recommended to all the candidates who are applying to keep visiting the official website which you can find through Google. All the updates will be posted there.
All the candidates who have cleared 10th standard, 10 + 2 that is 12th standard, students from various engineering field like mechanical engineer, Civil engineering, EEE, ECE, can apply for recruitment. For referring the papers or question you can download the pdf files and previous question papers. You can get it from various sites.
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2021?
Applying for BSNL job is quite an easy task. You just need to follow some instructions and fill all your details in the application form. Various post for which you can apply for are as follows: Junior Engineers (JE), Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA), Junior Telecom Officers (JTO), Clerk, Lineman, Junior Account Officers and many more. There are 2510 Posts are available as mentioned above.
For more details, you can visit the official site of BSNL that is www.bsnl.co.in
Apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021
Are you searching for job as JTO in BSNL? We have all the information regarding How to Apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021. Lakhs of candidates are recruited by BSNL every year through GATE Examination. People in large number apply in BSNL for jobs at different post.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is recruiting candidates for various post. If you are eligible apply for posts as soon as possible. You can apply through GATE Examination. You need to score good in it if you want to become eligible.
The last date for applying for BSNL Recruitment is 6th April. The registration process is already going on as it started on 6th March. So fill up the application form as soon as possible.
You will find the application form on the official website of BSNL that is www.bsnl.co.in . All the information regarding it you will get on this website.
BSNL has announced 2510 posts for JTO that is Junior Telecom Service(JTO), through GATE examination. Start preparing for examination to score good marks only then you will get JTO job.
Let us see no How to Apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021.
- Visit the official website of BSNL that is bsnl.co.in
- Search for the field where “Recruitment” is given.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Click on the given link related to Recruitment.
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Fill all your details correctly.
Important Dates for BSNL Recruitment 2021
Let us now see the important dates for recruitment 2021 for 3 different posts. You can apply for them now as the registration process is open.
JTO: For applying in JTO, you must be a qualified B. E or B. Tech student. Number of vacancies available for you are 2510. You can start applying from 6th April 2021(expected).
Junior Telecom Officers: Education Qualifications required for getting in this post is Telecom Engineer, Radio Engineer, CSE/ECE/EEE, instrumentation, M.SC Engineering. Number of vacancies available is 2510 and registration already started from 31st January 2021.(expected)
Junior Engineers: Any engineer, Graduates in B. SC, Computers can apply. Total number of vacancy available is 2700 and registrations started from last year that is 10th August 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL 2021 Recruitment
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) the largest Central Government owned Telecom Company has released the Online Application Forms for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). The forms were released on March 6th 2021 and the vacancies would be filled on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) result of the Candidates. The total number of vacancies amounts to 2510 for various categories. The last date for filling the Online Application form is April 6, 2021.
BSNL is an organization of repute. Currently it is providing employment to 2.15 Lakh Employees. Many young people are crazy for Government Job and this can be opportunity you all must try to catch. God knows, when your fortune does the trick and you get into there. But before applying, go through the below given Eligibility Criteria.
Are you Eligible for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, in order to be eligible for the post of Junior Telecom Officer, the Candidate must have appeared for GATE 2021. He/She should be an Indian Citizen.
- The Educational Qualification demands Bachelor’s in Engineering (B. E) or Bachelor’s in Technology (B. Tech) in either of the following disciplines such as Telecom Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Radio Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- If the candidate has done M.Sc. in either Computer Science or in Electronics, then also he is eligible to be considered for the post.
- The GATE Paper which they are going to consider are Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering and Instrumentation.
- There are also criteria of age, which says that the Candidate should be of minimum 18 years of age as on January 31, 2021. And of maximum of 30 years. Although, relaxation of age is given to people such as: 5 years’ exemption for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Candidates. 3 years’ exemption for Other Backward Classes. 15 years’ exemption for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – Persons with Disability (PwD) Candidates. 10 years’ exemption for Other Classes – Persons with Disability (PwD) Candidates. 5 years’ exemption for BSNL Employees.
- After filling the Online Application Form, you have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 500/- if you are a General Candidate. And fees of Rs. 300/- in case you are a SC/ST Candidate. The Application Fee can be paid Online via Net Banking, Debit or else Credit Card.
First of all, the Candidate have to apply Online on the official website of BSNL. The registration number of their GATE Examination should be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Other details such as Academic Qualifications as well as Personal details should be carefully entered.
After making the payment, you have to submit the details. Save the pdf file of the form and print the same for future reference. And wait for the result to be announced! So simple it is, isn’t it?
Fill BSNL Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of BSNL: bsnl.co.in
- On the main screen search for “Recruitment”.
- Research the notifications regarding information about “Recruitment”.
- There will be link you will find for specific post. Click on the link.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill up all your details. Make sure your details are correct.
Follow the steps as listed above. Hope for the best. All the eligible candidates will be recruited. Best Wishes!