Latest News about ESIC Recruitment 2018 :- 206 vacancies for Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors. The Last date to fill up application form for ESIC Recruitment 2018 is 2 April. Below you can check further information.
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional government framework which is fitted to give financial security to people and their dependents. Other than full beneficial administer to dependents, that is acceptable from the very first moment of insurable business. People are generally qualified for advantages out from circumstances of physical misery because of ailment, brief or perpetual disablement.
Introduction to ESIC Recruitment 2018
Currently enterprise has announced notice as ESIC Vacancy 2018 in rojgar samachar. This work brings uplifting news for every one of those candidate who were searching for sarkari naukri. Presently every student who were eager to take an interest are encouraged to fill online form with every detail and submit it before due date of tolerating.
Before filling form, students are encouraged to specified indirect elements, for example, educational capability, age, compensation offered and more.
Also Check :-
ESIC Registration Fees
- Candidate need to know the ESIC online enrollment Fee among filling application here is the redesign and the entryway through SBI challan.
- General/OBC students need to pay Rs. 300/ – .
- No any expense will be charged for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/ESIC Employee and female students.
ESIC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There is different type of ESCI Vacancy 2018 in Clerk, MTS, UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical Posts
ESIC Recruitment Qualification:
- For Stenographer: Candidate more likely than not finished their 10/12th class from reputed board and furthermore should have typing speed of 80 WPM in English or Hindi Language.
- For UDC: Interested candidates more likely than not finished their four year college education in required stream from reputed college or establish and should have basic knowledge of Computer.
Age Limitation: ESIC Eligibility Criteria 2018
- For Stenographer: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- For UDC: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- For MTS: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
Relaxing in age will be appropriate according to Applicant’s local government.
For information about pay scale you have to visit Official site.
Total number of student will be chosen according to fitness test.
ESIC Admit Card 2018 Download
ESIC is announcing most recent news that is searching for available Sarkari Naukri for qualified applicants through ESIC Recruitment 2018 process. If you want to take part in ESIC examination then you have to arrange ESIC admit card 2018. To get ESIC Admit Card 2018 you need to visit official website. Here you need to enter your application form number and unique password and then you can get ESIC Admit Card 2018 Download.
ESIC Vacancy Details 2018
- Professor: 46
- Associate Professor: 75
- Assistant Professor: 85
1. ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga (Karnataka): 9
2. ESIC Dental College, Rohini (New Delhi): 13
3. ESIC Medical College, Faridabad (Haryana): 55
4. ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Rajajinagar (Bengaluru): 29
5. ESIC PGIMSR, Manicktala (Kolkata): 3
6. ESIC PGIMSR & Medical College, Joka (Kolkata): 25
7. ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad (Telangana): 38
8. ESIC Medical College, Gulbarga (Karnataka): 34