Are you already doing a government job, but now want to change your designation? We have an amazing opportunity for you. You can apply for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer by appearing in India Post Office Recruitment 2021. Shape your career in the way you want by applying for this post.
The last date for filling up the application form is 15-01-2021 so, hurry up. Don’t worry, below is the whole procedure that you want to know about the India Post Office Recruitment 2021 in West Bengal.
The total number of vacancy available for the post of Assistant Accounts officer is 607. So, remember that there will be many competitors of yours.
Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post need to download the application form. Visit the official site of the firm and from there you can download the application easily. But before filling it up to read all the terms and conditions written there. Try not to do any mistakes while filling up the form otherwise you will face problem later.
Also Check :- UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2021
Once the application form is downloaded, you need to send to the postal address of India post. The address on which you need to send the details is:
Assistant Director General (PA-A)
#444, Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
Check complete eligibility criteria for India Post Office Recruitment 2021 below :-
- Experienced candidates at the same post in state government offices and that too on regular basis.
- Candidates who have cracked the JAO and SAS examination with the good score and already working as JAOs.
- Clerks who are working as Junior Assistants, Senior Accountants, Auditor and Senior Auditors can apply.
- You must have a knowledge and working experience on the computer especially you must be familiar with Ms Office.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
Don’t Forget to Check :– CG Police Recruitment 2021
Job seekers, who will apply for this post, will get selected based on the written test. If you will qualify the written test, you will be called for personal interview.
How to Apply?
- If you want to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2021 then you need to visit the official site. Here is the link to it: indiapost.gov.in
- You need to click on the link saying: “Filling up of vacancies in Assistant Accounts Officer cadre in the postal accounts offices”.
- Download the application form, after reading all the details available there. Take the print out of all the application.
Put all your efforts and do your best. All the best!