Are you preparing for ITI admission which is going to be held this year? Many students opt for taking a drop after 12th standard and prepare for appearing various competitive examinations in order to make career in the field they are interested in.
Every year ITI Admissions are giving seats in good universities, so that students can take admission in ITI Diploma programs in various institutes. Now we have full information related to ITI Admission 2018 Online Registration Form, which students will fill up in order to grab their seat. Every year thousand number of students fill up the application form and some of them gets the seat. Education is provided by many universities in this course including various stream.
Let us look at some of the courses provided by Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Civil Engineering – Duration 2 years.
- Mechanical Engineering – Duration 2 years.
- Refrigeration Engineering – Duration 2 years.
- Electrician Engineering – Duration 2 years.
- Tool & Die Marker Engineering – Duration 2 years.
For taking admission in any of these courses, a candidate must have cleared 10th standard with good grades.
ITI Admission Procedure 2018 for Different ITI’s in India
Many students are trying to get admission in ITI Diploma courses for after 10th standard. We are going to look at the ITI Admission Procedure 2018 for Different ITI’s in India.
Getting admission is very easy if you are qualifying for it. Many different universities and Institutes are there which are providing such courses.
The admission procedure has been started and the procedure is same in all the ITI’s in India.
Let us look at the steps of filling up the application form:
- Go to the official site.
- Find the registration link on the home page.
- Fill all the required details with all the necessary information with a passport size photograph and signature scanned.
- Submit all your details.
There are different cities providing ITI education. In this article, we are going to look at the
ITI Delhi Admission 2018 Application Form.
The admission process for ITI Delhi will start in the month of May or June. The date has not been announced yet.
You need to keep searching it on various sites once date is announced.
We wish you ALL THE BEST!
Where to Get ITI Admission Application Form?
There are various links available from where you can fill up the application form. Once you are done with these engineering courses, you will be eligible for appearing in AITT and NCVT.
Fill the Application Form Onine
Let us see at the steps through which you can fill up the Application Form Online:
- You need to visit the official site. You can find the way on various sites.
- Once you open the official site, you will be asked to sign up. So, enter correct details and login.
- Fill up all the required details in application form and attach one passport size photograph. Make sure it has your signature scanned.
- Click on the “Submit” button and submit the form.
If you are not having any medium through which you can fill the form online, you can select the alternative way that is Offline Procedure:
How to Fill ITI Application Form Offline
I am listing down the steps to fill up the form offline.
- Collect the form and fill all the mandatory correct details as asked in the form. You have all the important verification documents with you attach them and submit it.
We wish you all the best and bright career.