Lucknow University is all set to begin the admission process for Masters in Computer Applications (MCA). Every year the University conducts entrance examination to give a chance to all eligible candidates to become a part of Lucknow University and to pursue their dream. This is a state level entrance examination organized by the University. Large number of candidates applies for the exam each year. This year the university has released the notification via online mode to fill the application form on or before the last date. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of their performance in written examination. Candidates need to score good rank in exam in order to qualify and get admission in MCA program.
Lucknow University is one of the oldest and reputed University in all over India. The University provides higher level education that is, graduation, post-graduation, M.Phil and Ph.D courses in various streams of Arts, Commerce and Science. Every year the university notifies the admission via entrance test for several courses. This time the university releases the notification for the admission in MCA course. The MCA will be of 3 years duration regular course. Interested candidates can apply for the written exam to get admission for session 2018-19. In this article we have note down all the details require to go through first before applying for the exam. We hope this information may help candidates to get knowledge regarding the admission and entrance examination. Candidates are also requested to regularly visit the official website of the board for more updates about the admission process.
- Name of the University – Lucknow University
- Name of the Exam – Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test
- Exam Type – Post-graduation Entrance Test
- Category – LUCSAT notification 2018
- Exam Level – University Level
- Session – 2018-19
- Official Website – lkouniv.ac.in
- English Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Objective Comprehension
- One World Substitution
- Rules of Conjunctions
- Rules of Correct Usage
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Sequence of words
- Spelling Rules
- Spotting Errors
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Data Interpretation
- HCF and LCM
- Mixture of Allegations
- Number System
- Plane Geometry
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Speed and Distance
- Time and Work
- Alphabets Test
- Analogy Test
- Blood Relation Test
- Classification Test
- Coding-Decoding Test
- Completion of Figures test
- Counting of Figures test
- Cube and Dice test
- Data Sufficiency test
- Decision Making test
- Direction Test
- Embedded Figures test
- Formation of Figures test
- Image test
- Input and Output test
- Mathematical Operations and Reasoning
- Miscellaneous test
- Paper Cutting and Folding test
- Passage and Conclusion test
- Series Test
- Sitting Arrangement Test
- Statement and his Product test
- Syllogism Test
- Venn Diagram Test
Apart from the above mentioned syllabus, this test will also cover the B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA subject area such as –
- Digital Fundamentals and Architecture
- Data Structures and C Programming
- Mathematical Foundation For Computer
- C++ Programming
- System Software and Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Java Programming
- Programming Lab
- C++ and Java
- Computer Networks
- RDBMS and Oracle
- Visual Programming -Visual Basic
- Software Testing
LUCSAT Important Dates:-(expected dates)
- Starting of online application form – June 2018
- Last date of submission of form – July 2018
- LUCSAT Exam Date – August 2018
- Result Date – September 2018
- Counseling Date – September 2018
LUCSAT Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – Candidates require to pass B.Sc (Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) or BCA with minimum 45 % of marks. Relaxation of 5 % will be given for reserved category. Candidates must have studied Mathematics as one of the subject in 10+2 level.
Age – Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years of age at the time of application.
LUCSAT Exam Pattern
- ØThe question paper will consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- ØThe exam comprises of total 100 MCQs.
- ØThe questions cover subjects like English Language, Comprehension, Numeric Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Computer Science (BCA, B.Sc).
- ØOne mark will be given for each correct response.
- ØThere will be no negative marking.
- Ø The total exam duration will be of 90 minutes.
_Application Fee – For General/OBC category candidates has to pay Rs. 800/- and for SC/ST Rs. 400/- as application fee.
How to Apply for LUCSAT Exam 2018
Applicants can download the application form from the official site of the university that is, lkouniv.ac. Candidates send the dully filled application form via post or by hand along with DD of application fee with all required documents at below given address before the last date
- Admission Chairman,LUCSAT-2018
- Department of Computer Science,
- University of Lucknow ,Lucknow – 226007
- Official Website – lkouniv.ac
- Contact no. : 9919766604
You have got main-main important details regarding LUCSAT-2018, such as LUCSAT-2018 Notification, LUCSAT 2018 Application form, LUCSAT 2018 Syllabus, LUCSAT 2018 Exam Pattern, LUCSAT 2018 how to apply, LUCSAT 2018 Important Dates, LUCSAT 2018 Official Address. Now you decide what you have choose and take action as soon as Possible before its too Late.