Ministry of Defence Recruitment is searching for intelligent and well-educated candidates to hire for the post of LDC, MTS, MA and Fireman jobs. The total number of vacancies available for this post is 320. But, candidates are requested to check all the details that I am going to mention in this post related to Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018. After checking every single detail, if you really think that you deserve this job and eligible for it then only apply for it otherwise one seat will be wasted.
The last date for filling up the application form is 21-01-2018 and the last date declared for far-flung areas is 21-08-2018. Those candidates who have to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment need to register themselves and they have to send the application form to the given postal address.
The postal address is:
The Commandant, Senior Quality Assurance
Establishment (Armaments) & Long Proof Range (DGQA), Govt of
India, Min of Def (Production), Khamaria, Jabalpur – 482 005
Below is the list of vacancy wise post and the amount you will get if selected so that you can get a clear idea about which field you need to select as your career option.
- Material Assistant – 06 vacancies – 29,200/- per month.
- LDC – 10 vacancies – 19,900/- per month.
- Fireman – 08 vacancies – 19,900/- per month.
- Tradesman Mate – 266 vacancies – 18,000/- per month.
- MTS – 01 vacancy – 18,000/- per month
If you want to get selected in Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018, the only eligibility criteria you need to qualify is that you must have cleared your 12th standard and graduation from a well-known university with good score records.
How to Apply ?
Here is the whole procedure following which you can apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018.
- Candidate who are willing to apply need to visit the link: indiannavy.nic.in
- Go to “Careers”. You can find the option on the home page itself.
- Click on the post link in which you want to apply for the job.
- Fill all the necessary details without making any error.
- Take a copy of your application form. Keep the copy with you and send the original to the given postal address.
All the best for your interview. Clear the written test with good marks so that you can get selected for the personal interview. We wish you all the best!