Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently published the Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2022 for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer. Applications invited to fill total 2808 vacancies in the JSSC 2022 recruitment. The online applications are available from 25th February 2022 on the official website that is, www.jssc.in. Candidates must submit the form on or before the 2nd April 2022.
Applicants are advised to read the instructions and official Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2022 notification first before going to apply for the examination. It is must to know certain details like age, eligibility criteria, number of posts, application process, selection criteria etc. before applying for the posts. Candidates must meet the following criteria’s in order to appear for the exam. In this article we have provided all the details best of our knowledge regarding the Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2022 Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer 2022. The eligible candidates must send their applications via online mode on or before 2nd April 2022
Details about the JSSC Recruitment 2022
जेएसएससी भर्ती 2022 – 2808 पंचायत सचिव, एलडीसी और स्टेनो पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें: झारखंड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (जेएसएससी) ने 2808 लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क की भर्ती के लिए इंटरमीडिएट स्टडी (कंप्यूटर नॉलेज एंड हिंदी टाइपिंग पोस्ट) संयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा 2022 आयोजित करने के लिए अधिसूचना प्रकाशित की है। , पंचायत सचिव और स्टेनोोग्राफर रिक्तियों पात्र उम्मीदवार से 11:59 अपराह्न तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
- Name of Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer
- of Posts: 2808 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Article Category: Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2022
- Official Website:in
JSSC recruitment Important dates(expected dates)
Start of Online Applications – 25th February 2022
Last date of Online Applications –.2nd April 2022.
Date of Exam – Announce soon
JSSC recruitment VACANCY DETAILS
- Lower Division Clerk – 1245 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary – 1539 Posts
- Stenographer – 24 Posts
JSSC recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age limit should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 35 years for General category, for OBC I & BC II it should not exceed from 37 years and for SC/ ST should not exceed 40 years of age as on 25-01-2016.
- Post No.1: Candidates have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam from any recognized board with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm.
- Post No. 2: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/10+2 Exam with Computer Knowledge.
- Post No. 3: Candidate must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam with 100 wpm steno speed and typing speed in Hindi should be at least 30 wpm.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam and typing test.
Application Fee: Candidates pay fee Rs. 460/- for General/ OBC candidates & Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST Candidates via online mode.
How to Apply for JSSC recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates can apply via online by visiting the website that is, jssc.in active 17th to 20th July 2022. Read the steps to apply online as given below.
- The candidates need to visit the official website that is, jssc.in.
- Now Search for the ‘Apply Online 2022’ link on the home page. Click on the link. Kindly read all the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- Than begin filling the application form in provided spaces.
- Now submit the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future use
Now fill online application form for Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2022 and get useful info regarding Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification @ JSSC Portal.