Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an online notification for the posts of Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA). The UPSC is going to conduct entrance examination to recruit eligible candidates for the above posts. Interested and capable candidates who are looking for job in government sector can apply for the post via online mode. The UPSC board will conduct the entrance exam at various allotted centres. Now check main important details regarding UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form. Because on this page you will get info regarding UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form and know more info regarding UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form just by tapping on the link down here on this page. For more info regarding and get furthermore details just visit the official UPSC official website because only UPSC will release main-main info regarding UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form.
UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form
The selection process will consists of written exam followed by personal interview. Candidates need to qualify both the rounds in order to place their name in the final merit list. Candidates first qualify the written exam to become eligible to appear for the interview session. Candidates must fill the application on or before the last date of submission. Candidates must visit the official website of UPSC for more updates such as UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form and get to know info regarding UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form notification you can also click on the direct link as upsc.gov.in. Now it’s on you to choose what and which option you have to choose and get more and more info regarding UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form.
Special Class Railway Apprentice examination is conducted by The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which was established with an aim to conduct examination so as to recruit eligible and desirable candidates at government jobs. To applicants who want to apply first must go through with the details regarding the notification including age, eligibility, UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form application process, exam pattern and syllabus. In this article we have provided all the details about the posts. Candidates must read the information as given below before applying for the exam.
- Name of the Organization-Union Public Service Commission (UPSE)
- Name of Exam– Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam
- Last Date for Online Applications-October
- Exam type– Entrance Examination
- Year– 2022
- Official site– upsc.gov.in
SCRA Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidate age must lie in between 18-22 years.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th board examination with minimum 60% marks overall and attains first division in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- The exam will consists of multiple choice questions (Objective type).
- In exam, the syllabus will come from 11th and 12thstandard level of NCERT includes subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- The question paper will contain total 300 questions with time duration of 2 hours.
- Mathematics : 100 questions
- General Ability : 100 questions
- Chemistry : 50 questions
- Physics : 50 questions
- General Ability:
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Basic Biology
- Chemistry and Physics
Questions will come from class11th and 12th NCERT level covering Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
- Analytic Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
UPSC SCRA Selection Criteria 2022
The Candidates will get selected for UPSC SCRA by clearing the two phases mentioned below as:-
- Written Examination:- The Written exam will consists of 300 MCQ types questions from Mathematics, chemistry, physics, and General Ability subjects
- Personal Interview: – The candidates who qualify the written exam then further appear for the interview session.
Now know that you can apply online UPSC SCRA 2021 Application Form and get furthermore main query info regarding UPSC SCRA 2021, follow the link or steps here and apply as soon as possible for UPSC SCRA 2021 Entrance exam.
How to Apply for UPSC SCRA 2022 Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the website of UPSC that is, www.upsconline.nic.in
- On home page, search and click on the link ‘SCRA Application Online 2017’.
- Afterwards a new page will get open showing instructions before filling the form online.
- After reading the instruction then click on UPSC SCRA 2021 Registration option.
- Now kindly fill all the details related to educational qualification, address and other details.
- Also upload the photograph and signature in appropriate places.
- Then pay the application fee via online mode.
- Finally submit the application form.
- One can also save and take hard copy of application form.
Important steps as provided here on this page, Guys what are you waiting for? Download and check main key details regarding UPSC SCRA 2021 here on this page such as Application form, Important dates as well as How to apply online form.
Thank you for your concern and best of luck for your written examination.