Student Travel Insurance: Have you planned your education outside India? Then it is very important for you to have Student Travel Insurance in India before you join any International College or University. Living out and alone can cause many illness and it is even possible to have some small or major accidents living outside while you have travel insurance it will be easy for you to pay out your medical expenses. Until you pursue your Degree or Graduation in other country you will require a minimum of $10,000 Insurance from any of the International Student Insurance provider.
What does Your Student Travel Insurance Policy Cover Include?
Student Travel Insurance offer many things in the Insurance Package. It covers for all the kind of risk a student can face while Traveling. You can find the items as listed below.
- Emergency Medial Covers: It provides cover for the medical emergency due to illness or accidents. Only student covered under STI Policy will be able to redeem the offer.
- Dental Treatment Expenses: It covers for all the dental and related problems caused to the covered students.
- Permanent Disability: Just in case insured person is Permanently Disabled then decided compensation will be paid off to the Family.
- Accidental Death: If Insured Person Accidentally Dies then the Pre-Decided Compensation amount will be paid off to his / her family.
- Sponsor Protection: Just in case Student’s Sponsor dies due to anything then Insured Student’s Tuition Fee will be paid off under the Policy.
- Emergency Accommodation Benefit: In case of any some Natural Catastrophe. Emergency Accommodation Benefits helps to provide Accommodation facilities at nearby places.
- Loss of Baggage: In case of Loss of Baggage a Student can apply for reimbursement of the Amount and Documents in the Baggage.
What does Your Student Travel Insurance not Carry?
There are many Things which covered under Students Travel Insurance but there are also many things are not covered under this Insurance Policy and all of the items are listed below.
- Your policy cover won’t be paid until the Insured Student is in a Serious Condition.
- It will also not cover the cost of items listed as follows:
) Death due to any illness or Suicide Attempt
2.) Any kind of Mental Problem or Disorder
3.) Anxiety, Depress or Stress
4.) Any Venereal Disease
5.) Death due to Consumption of Alcohol or Drug
6.) HIV / AIDS
- Expenses Incurred in a Situation When You’re:
- When your doctor advised not to Travel and you still did
- When you’re registered for a specific medical treatment
- When you’re traveling for a Medical Problem or Consultation
- When You’re Suffering from a terminal Disease
- Theft, or loss of passport due to carelessness will not be taken care off in the Insurance.
- Any situation due to war or nuclear threat happening in the country you’re traveling to.
Where to Buy Student Travel Insurance Policy from?
Selecting one of the Best Student Travel Insurance Policy for your Children helps you secure it’s Travel but before buying any Insurance Policy you should check all of the Covered and Non-Covered items under the Insurance Policy.
We would recommend and suggest the students to get their Student Travel Insurance policy from Student Cover which is one of the leading insurance providing company dealing in all kind of Student Insurance Covers and policies.
Above we have shared information about Student Insurance policy and the items which are covered and non-covered under student insurance policy. If you have any queries on the same you can comment below and we will help you out with a way towards it.