There are number of Competitive Exams occur at national and state level for admission and job purposes. The competitive exams such as CAT, ATMA, IBSAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, GMAT, NMAT, IIFT, ICET, KMAT, TANCET, GCET, RMAT, HP CMAT, PGCET, JEMAT, KIITEE, MP MET, VMAT and other govt. job exams. The candidates appear for these examinations prepare very hard so as to qualify the exam. But in most of the cases candidates get confuse to where begin with the preparation. There are number of books available in the market online as well offline. So, in this article we have listed the Best Entrance Exam Books for preparation purposes. These books are easily available and definitely help you in preparing for the exams.
Best Books for Competitive Exams
The most competitive exams cover the following topics which are common such as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English and General Awareness. For these subjects there are number of books available which are mentioned below. Such books are available in market at reasonable costs. Students are advised to read the complete article so as to get information about the best competitive books for exam preparation. Now a days Online shopping has become very common and trend among people, so students can also order the book from websites like Flipkart, Amazon etc. So, you can buy Best Entrance Exam Books via online mode as well. Here is the list of all competitive books subject wise as given below.
List of Competitive Exams Books with Authors:
Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/MT Prelims by Disha Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination Paperback by Abhijit Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R S Aggarwal
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Paperback by Arun Sharma
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publications
- Quantum CAT for Maths by Sarvesh Kumar
- Books for Reasoning
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal ,Non Verbal and Analytical by Arihant Publications
Books for English
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
- Better English by Norman Lewis
Books for General Knowledge
- Manorama Year Book 2015 by Mammen Mathew
- Lucents General Knowledge by Vinay Karna, Manwendra Mukul, Sanjeev Kumar, Renu Sinha , RP Suman
How to Prepare for the Exams?
Most of the students get confuse from where to begin the preparation and what are the points that are important to consider while preparing for the competitive exam. Here in this note we have provided points to be considered during the preparation of competitive exams.
- Prepare notes to all the important topics so that one can easily memorize it.
- Plan your study in such a way that you can study all the subjects in a time being.
- Time Management is the very important factor to be considered at the time of preparation. Use your time wisely as we have only 24 hours in a day.
- Regularly practice the sample papers and previous year model papers.
- Read the instructions carefully before appearing for the exam.
- Don’t stress yourself. Eat regularly and drink lots of water.
- Take intervals in between the study time. Relax and study with calmness.
Leave a Reply