The Job market is day by day increasing as massive number of educated individuals is move out of their shells and wants to complete their higher education in the most reputed and futuristic field. But it is not possible for every individual to make their place in the world of employment and to earn high income with good reputation. As the number of educated people increasing so the job market is effecting. Every second individual is worry about the employment sector. In India the unemployment rate is getting higher and higher with every passing year. So it become essential for individuals to wisely choose a stream to pursue their degree course according to the future perspective field in which one can easily get job with high income and good reputation that what all matters.
It is very important for individual to opt a field on the basis of number of factors like Income, Future perspective and other benefits. The major trends which are going now in the job sector play very important role in securing ones future. By knowing the trends going on now a days help students in planning and directing your career. By understanding these trends you will get to know better chance of seeing the major fields which is flourishing.
In this article we are listing down the top 8 degree courses with career options which are growing very fast in the employment sector. To look into your future with high demanding jobs having good earnings is very essential now in this competitive world.
Top 8 best degree options with career field are given as such:-
- MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS (M.B.B.S/BDS/MS): The doctors and specialized physicians are in high demands of all the time. A Doctors and Surgeons are the highest earners of the Indian Economy. To become doctor one must take admission in M.B.BS or B.D.S course. The annual salary expected is more than 12 lakh per annum depending upon the experience.
- R&D PROFESSIONALS (M.Sc/Ph.D): Research and Development is a growing field in India. R&D professionals are the technicians who use their knowledge in creation, designing and construction of new products. For that one must complete M.Sc or doctorate degree to get placed as scientist. The earning of R&D professionals are much higher than you think.
- ARCHITECTS (B.Arch/M.Arch)– Architects are always in demand for their creative and skilled thinking. Architects are busy in planning and designing homes and other structures as per the client wish. B.Arch is a four year course at graduation level to become Architect. After B.Arch one can also go for M.Arch degree course for higher level of study.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT (B.E.M)-_ In _India a number of events, meetings and conferences organized every day across the country. For that one can do B.E.M course from any reputed college or institution to enter in the field of Event Management. Most of the people hire event management individuals to set their function in well-mannered nature and up to the mark. There are large numbers of jobs in this field.
- ANALYTICS PROFESSIONAL (M.B.A program and other certificate programs) –_ _Analytics professional work in wide variety of sector starting from healthcare, banks, e-commerce and marketing to information technology and biotechnology. There are number of certified and specialized MBA degree programs are available to become Analytics Professional. There work is to analyze business strategy and devising the organizational structure. All corporate market hires such individuals to their company growth and development.
- CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (C.A) – Chartered Accountants is a field which deals with financial affairs of big and small scale businesses. Corporate houses have their own CAs. Chartered Accountancy is meant for Commerce stream students.
- ENGINEERS (B.Tech/M.Tech) – Engineers are always in demand with wide variety of field. One can become engineer in various streams by taking admission in B.Tech degree program of four years. Further you can also go for M.Tech that is master’s degree in Technological programs. The professional engineers can get job in private as well as in government sector with high salary package. Engineering has various streams like Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation, Information Technology etc.
- CIVIL SERVICES (UPSC exam): Most of the young generation opts for the civil services job in order to serve nation with honor. It is public sector profession and one of the most well paid and respected jobs in India. All you need to do is qualify the All India Examination for Civil Services, to get appointed for the job. Any candidate who passed 12th exam can appear for this exam.
Leave a Reply