CISF stands for Central Industry Security Force and now CISF Recruitment 2022 is searching for eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Head Constable (HC) and constable. The total number of vacancy that is available for these two posts is 118 which is less comparatively so if you think that you are eligible, start filling up the form by giving your qualifications details.
► सीआईएसएफ (CISF) 118 पदों पर निकली इन भर्तियों के लिए इच्छुक उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तारीख 2 फरवरी है. पद और योगय्ता से जुड़ी अन्य जानकारी नीचे दी गई है
CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification
The last date for filling up the application form in CISF Recruitment 2022 is March 4, 2022.. If you have not started preparing for yourself, then candidates this is the right time to do so. If a candidate who want to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022, resides in a north-east region of India then the last date till which they can apply isApril 7, 2022.. Also Apply for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2022 from our website.
Below is the vacancy details for CISF Recruitment 2022 according to designation:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||31|
►A number of the post for Assistant Sub Inspector: 31 posts.
►The number of the posts for the head constable: 87 posts.
►The total number of posts: 118.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Official Announcement Date||29 January 2022|
|Online Application Start Date||21st December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2022|
|Examination Date||July 13 to August 05, 2022|
Candidates who will be selected for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment will be getting salary starting from Rs 29,200/- to Rs 92,300/- and candidates who will be selected for the post of head constable will get Rs 25,500/- to Rs 81,100/-. Not only this you can also apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 in just few steps given on our webpage.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for CISF Recruitment 2022 are, a candidate must carry a degree in any area from a recognized university.
►Assistant Sub Inspector Post
- Qualifications needed for Assistant Sub Inspector Post:- Bachelor’s degree
►Head Constable Post
Qualifications needed for Head Constable Post:- 10+2 from recognized board.
CISF Recruitment Age Limit
- For Assistant Sub Inspector Post Minimum age required is – 20 and maximum 25.
- Minimum age – 18 and maximum 23 for Head Constable Post
Steps to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are willing to apply for CISF Recruitment 2021 need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official site of CISF that is cisfrectt.in
- Explore the “Notice Board” section. You will find it on the home page itself.
- There will be an advertisement link saying CISF Recruitment 2022.
- Once you find the application, download it and fill up all the necessary details in it. Avoid making mistakes.
- Here are some documents you need to attach and are mandatory:
- Matriculation certificate as your age proof.
- Every qualification certificate of yours.
- Caste Certificate if you belong to SC, ST or OBC category.
- Sports certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
- You need to pay 100/- as the application fees.
There will be a three-way selection procedure of candidates, as the vacant post if, for a constable, CISF Recruitment 2022 are searching for strong and healthy candidates.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Very first will be your trial test at a sports event. Then you have to give a proficiency test and then the third and last would be your medical test. If you pass all these three tests you will be shortlisted for personal interview.
We wish you all the very best!