The IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) is now looking for active and enthusiastic candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Officers and GAEs (Graduate Apprentice Engineers). Official notice regarding the upcoming recruitment process has been officially released by IOCL and Indian national candidate can apply for the same. The ICOL Recruitment shall be based upon the scores of a candidate in GATE examination.
This type of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2022 shall be followed in this academic year too.
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a common entrance examination that every other engineers coming from various branches of engineering shall appear to get posted with IOCL vacant posts.
The initial IOCL Recruitment 2022 through GATE scores shall be followed up with a GD (Group Discussion) and a PI (Personal Interview), based on which the right candidate shall be selected to fill up the vacant posts in IOCL .
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The IOCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates has also been released with the recent official notification from IOCL and they are as follows:
The GATE 2022 form submission started on
|September 2, 2021|
and the last date to apply for the same was announced to beSeptember 30, 2021 (Without late fee) October 7, 2022 (With late fee). The admit cards for GATE 2022 were released on the official web portal starting from
|January 15, 2022|
and in the same date IOCL started to receive online application from the applicants for their vacant posts in this academic year. The final date to submit application form for the posts that are vacant with IOCL has announced . IOCL Recruitment through GATE is the initial process of selecting the right candidate for the post of engineer or officer in IOCL.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are about to apply for the vacant posts in IOCL, must check with the IOCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria that has been released recently.
- The aspiring candidates must have completed, passed and awarded with a bachelor’s degree in technology or engineering from any of the recognized institutes or universities located in India.
- The candidates coming from General and OBC categories must have secured about sixty five percentages of marks in their qualifying degree examinations.
- These qualifying marks are slightly relaxed for the SC (Scheduled Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribe) and PWD (People with Disability) candidates as fifty five percentages.
- The applicants who are at present pursuing their final year under any engineering studies shall apply for the same. Only the applicants who can submit with their final mark sheets can apply for the recruitment process.
Applicants who are at present pursuing or said to be completed their M.Tech under any disciplines, other than the ones that have been mentioned before, to become eligible, they must have completed their BE or BTech under any disciples and must appear for the GATE 2022 examination to become an eligible candidate to apply for the vacant posts in IOCL.
Candidates who are about to complete their age of twenty six on are eligible to apply. A relaxation of about three years of upper age limit shall be provided for OBC category candidates and for the SC / ST candidates, the relaxation shall be five years, and for PWD candidates it has announced to be ten years, as per the Presidential Directives.
Candidates who are interested and willing to work under IOCL must submit the application form that has been recently released online. The IOCL Recruitment Application Form 2022 can be filled up by visiting the official web portal of IOCL.
- From the home page of IOCL, click upon the link that has mentioned as ‘Careers’ and then make a click on ‘Latest Job Openings’.
- After that, check with the notification that reads Recruitment of Engineer / Officer through GATE 2022.
- Fill down every other detail that is mentioned in the application form. After filling them up, submit them to complete the application process online.
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE – CLICK HERE
IOCL Recruitment through Gate Selection Process
The selection process of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2022 happens in four different methods. The IOCL shortlisted candidates based upon the GATE score shall be called to attend a GD (Group Discussion), where the selected candidate needs to discuss about the provided topic with other candidates who are present in the room. After clearing up the GD selection process, the candidate shall be given over with a GT (Group Task) that must be completed as per the norms. Candidates who have cleared this particular selection process shall be called over to attend a PI (Personal Interview), where the appointed officials shall choose the right candidate for the post of engineer or officer that are vacant in IOCL.