TNPSC released online notification to recruit total 1953 vacancies in various posts like Accountant, Assistant Director, and other TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 vacancies. Applicants who are looking for the job in government sector can apply for the posts before the last date of application. Candidates who want to apply for any of the posts in Tamil Nadu State Public Service Commission must read all the details regarding the posts like Age, Qualification, Pay Scale, Job Location, Instructions etc. from the official website of the TNPSC or you can also read this complete article to get all the information about the TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk 2022.
टीएनपीएससी समूह 2 ए भर्ती 2021: 1 9 53 पदों के लिए आवेदन करें, यहां जांचें
In this article we have provided all the details which may help you before applying for the exam. All the candidates must apply for the TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 before the last date of submission that is, 23 March 2022. The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
TNPSC also known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a government department in state of Tamil Nadu which works for recruiting the deserving and hardworking candidates in various departments of state government. Every year TNPSC released large number of TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 to fill the vacant seats for different posts. Large numbers of candidates appear for the exam but only few candidates get selected who will able to qualify the exam with good marks.
Brief about TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Name of Posts:Personal Clerk, Steno-typist, Assistant, Accountant, Assistant & lower Division Clerk
- Number of Posts: 1953 Posts
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Start of Online Application: 23 February 2022
- Last Date of Application Submission: 23 March 2022.
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Article Category:TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Official Site: gov.in
- Personal Clerk : 7 Posts for TNPSC Notification 2022
- Steno Typist : 6 Posts for TNPSC Notification 2022
- Lower Division Clerk : 12 Posts for TNPSC Notification 2022
- Accountant : 85 Posts for TNPSC Notification 2022
- Accountant/ Assistant/ Store Keeper : 92 Posts for TNPSC Notification 2022
- Assistant : 1751 Posts for TNPSC Notification 2022
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification – Applicants must have passed graduation or any equivalent degree from any recognized university. Candidate should also have computer knowledge in English and Tamil Language.
Age Limit – The applicant must attain 18 years of age and should not exceed 30 years of age to appear for the exam.
Application Fee – Candidate should pay Rs. 150/- as application fee
Selection Process: Candidate will get selected on the basis of Written Examination.
Now finally apply for TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 and check main-main details including notification and furthermore vacancies details for TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021.
How to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply for the TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 via online mode by following some simple steps as mentioned below:
- Applicants first visit the official website that is, www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now on the home page search for notification link.
- Read all the instructions before applying for the exam.
- Then click on the link ‘TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly fill the application form with appropriate details. Check the details again.
- Also upload your recent passport size photograph and signature with required format.
- Now pay application fee and finally send the application.
- Download and take print out of TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 application form for future use.
Visit tnpsc portal and know each and every important detail info regarding TNPSC Post Assistant and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 and other vacancies. Get major news info from TNPSC Portal.