RajSSA Program Assistant Recruitment 2018 : Rajasthan Sarva Siksha Gyan Abhiyan is an latest notification updates which is set to report about the recruitment of various vacancies across the Rajasthan State. Under this act Rajasthan Government provides Various Programme Assistant and Reference Person vacant posts under Rajasthan SSA Organization.
Many people don’t know about Rajasthan SSA. It is a test conducted to get skilled labour in Rajasthan. The work profile for the vacant jobs are Various Programme Assistants and Reference Person(s). The interested candidates can apply online on the Official Website of RajSSA (Website Mentioned Below). Applicants should meet minimum criteria to apply for the Examination. Candidates should have proper Post Graduation, Graduation, and Diploma in respective fields or specialization from any of the recognized and approved Institution / Board.
Rajasthan SSA Latest Notification 2018
Candidates should not cross over 55 years till the last date of registration. Age Relaxation will be given to SC / ST candidates based on Rajasthan SSA Rules / Norms. The written examinations will cover all the topics which are covered under Offered Programs: Programme Assistant and Reference Person.
Many people want to know about RajSSA Program Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notifications updates. So, for the Rajasthan SSA Latest Notification Update either you can subscribe to our blog or else you can subscribe to the email updates on the Official Website Of RajSSA.
Visit :- Shala Darpan – An education portal
RajSSA Teacher Jobs
For the people who don’t know about available vacancies which fall under Rajasthan Sarva Siksha Gyan Abhiyan. The truth is that they only provide jobs for Assistant Levels and Work Profile. If you don’t have a subsequent Degree or Educational Reference you won’t be able to apply for any of the jobs which falls under RajSSA.
Rajasthan Program Assistant Recruitment Eligibility 2018
- Qualification : Applying Candidates should have proper Post Graduation, Graduation and Diploma in the respective courses otherwise your application won’t be accepted.
- AGE Limit : The maximum age limit is 55 Years. If you are over 55 years you cannot apply for any of the available vacancies.
- Selection Procedure : Selection Procedure starts with an written test after registration which ends on a personal interview with the PASSED Candidates.
- Exam / Application FEE : There is no applicable Examination fee for the registration.
How To Fill RajSSA Application Form Online
Those who don’t know how to Fill RajSSA Application Form Online can follow the procedure mentioned below.
- First, you will be required to open Official Website Of RajSSA on your Laptop / Computer.
- Now, find recruitment tab and download the application form.
- Fill in the blanks with your details.
- Attach a E-SIGNATURE and your Latest Photo for verification.
- Now, send it to the Address Mentioned on the website.
- Application Form has to reach their office before the Last Date of Submission.
You should always keep an eye on the latest updates provided on the Official Website. Before sending anything do cross check the Address mentioned on the Website.
RajSSA Official Website : https://rajssa.nic.in