You are reading TSICET 2018 Entrance Exam information post, here you will get all most everything you need to know like application process of TSICET 2018 Exam , Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, counseling process etc.
Kakatiya University is going to conduct entrance examination for admission in various courses. Every year the University conducts the entrance examination for admission in MBA and MCA courses. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the examination which is going to be conducted at various allotted centers by the organizing committee.
TSICET 2018 Entrance Examination Application Information
The University published the notification in a month of March regarding the admission in courses like MBA and MCA for session 2018-19.
Candidates who already completed their graduation with good score and wishes to take admission in post-graduation degree course can apply for the entrance exam.
Candidates need to qualify the entrance test in order to get admission in following courses. Candidates can sent their applications via online mode before the last date of submission. But before that candidates are advised to go through with the eligibility criteria like Qualification, Age etc. It is must for all candidates of all categories to meet the requirements of university so as to appear for the exam.
Don’t Miss :- VBSPU Results 2018 ,Timetable ,Admit Card
In this article below we have provided all the details regarding the TSICET exam 2018 including Age, Qualification. Exam Pattern, Application Process etc. For more updates candidates must visit the official website of the University.
Kakatiya University is situated in Warangal, Hyderabad is one of the most reputed university of all time which provide degree, diploma courses in various fields. The university is in collaboration with Telangana State Higher Council of Education, Hyderabad. The University also provides affiliation to large number of colleges in state of Telangana. For admission purposes the university conduct entrance examination of all candidates in order to select the deserving and hardworking candidates to pursue post-graduate degree course.
- Name of the Board:Telangana State Council of Higher Education
- Name of the University– Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Name of Examination:Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Session – 2018-2019
- Exam Type– State Level
- Official site:tsche.ac.in
TSICET 2018 IMPORTANT DATES (expected dates)
|TSICET 2018 Notification Date||22 February , 2018|
|Start of Online Application||6 March , 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application form||April , 2018|
|Admit Card Status||April , 2018|
|Exam Date||23-24 May , 2018|
TSICET 2018 Syllabus
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series
- Numbers and alphabet
- Missing number in a sequence or a series
- Data Analysis
- Bar diagram
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagram
- Coding and Decoding Problems
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Calendar problems
- Clock problems
- Blood relationships
- Arrivals, departures and schedules
- Seating arrangements
- Symbol and notation interpretation.
Section -B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability
- Laws of indices, ratio and proportion
- Numbers and divisibility
- C.M. and G.C.D
- Rational numbers
- Profit and loss
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time, distance and work problems
- Areas and volumes
- Modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability Statements
- Truth tables
- Relations and functions
- Trigonometry: Ratios, identities, heights and distances
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Linear equations and expressions
- Binomial Theorem
- Notion of a limit and derivative
- Plane geometry – lines
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points
- Statistical Ability
- Frequency distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Standard Deviation
Section-C: Communication Ability
- Functional grammar for day-to-day communication
- Functional grammar for business contexts
- Terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc)
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Reading Comprehension
TSICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must passed graduation from any discipline from any recognized university or institute with minimum 50% marks.
- For reserved category like SC, ST or PWD 5% relaxation will be given that is, they need minimum 45% marks to appear for the exam.
TSICET Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 350 as application fee for General Category and Rs. 250 for reserved category as application fee. If any applications submit the application after due date then late fee will be applicable.
TSICET 2018 Exam Pattern:-
- The exam contains objective type questions having four options, out of which one option will be correct answer.
- The exam consists of total 200 questions carries one mark each.
- The question paper will be in English and Tamil medium only.
- The total time duration will be given of 2 1/2 Hours that is, 150 minutes
- The question will come from subjects like Analytical ability, Mathematics and Communication ability.
How to fill TSICET Application Form 2018
- Candidates first require to visit the official website of the board that is, icet.tsche.ac.in
- Then search for the link ‘TSICET 2018 Application Form’. Click on the link.
- Now read the instructions carefully before begin with the form filling. After that click on the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- Then Application form will appear on the screen. Start filling the form by providing appropriate details regarding Name, D.O.B, Address, Qualification, Aggregate marks etc. After filling the form kindly recheck the details before submission.
- Then candidate need to upload the photograph and signature as per the given format
- The photograph needs to be upload in following formats:
Size: less than 30 KB
And the signature also gets upload in following format:
Size: less than 15 KB
- Then pay the application fee via online mode through Net banking, Debit card, Credit card.
- Finally submit the Application Form. The registration number will be generated at the time of submission. Kindly note the Registration Number for future use.
TSICET – 2018 OFFICE
University College of Commerce and Business Management,
Kakatiya University Vidyaranyapuri,
Warangal – 506 009. Telangana State.
Phone : 0870-2438088 Fax :0870-2458088
Official Website : https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
Phone Number : 0870-2438088
Now here we have provided very useful and important info. Visit official web site and get more info regarding TSICET Application Form 2018 Notification/Exam Date tsicet.org.