The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, also known as the UPSEE is regulated by the AKTU (Abdul Kalam Technical University), located in Lucknow, UP. The UPSEE has been organized for the students who are looking forward for an admission to their first year in BTech, BArch, BPharma, BFAD, BHMCT, BFA and in post graduate programmes like MBA, MCA and MAM. UPSEE 2021 Important Dates Announced , read complete article to get all the details.
Students who are eligible to apply for the above mentioned courses shall check with the UPSEE 2021 notification that has every other detail regarding the entrance examination. The UPSEE Latest News is about the application form enrolling date that has been announced officially. The UPSEE 2021 Application Form shall be released online, starting from January 23rd of 2021.
Check Complete information about UPSEE 2021 below
UPSEE Exam Important Dates:
The AKTU has announced the UPSEE Exam Dates and other UPSEE 2022 Important Dates and they are as follows:
- The online application form filling process shall start by
6th April 2022
- Any correction with the submitted application form shall be done
6th to 8th April 2022
- The admit cards shall be downloaded from the official web portal,
- The examination for PG and LE courses shall happen on 15th July to 10th August 2022.
- The results for both the entrance examinations will be declared on
- The counselling process shall start by
Check Top Entrance Exams in India which are going to held in 2022 Year.
UPSEE 2022 Admit Card:
The admit cards for the UPSEE entrance examination is a must to carry over to the examination hall as it has every other identification detail of the candidate who is appearing for the examination in person. The UPSEE 2021 Admit card shall be released online starting from
The candidates who are about to appear for the entrance examination must download their admit cards online, as the university has no other option to send it to them. If you are having no clue about how to download UPSEE Admit Card 2022, then you need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official web portal of UPSEE from any of your internet connected mobile phone, tablet or Personal computer.
- From the home page, look for a link that has ‘Admit card download’ title written on them.
- Make a click upon them and then fill in the details that are displayed in front of your screen.
- You need to enter down your application form number and date of birth for verification purposes.
- After entering and submitting the form, the admit card gets displayed on the screen.
- You can directly download the admit card to your device or take a print out of them for any of your future usage.
► Did you check Engineering Entrance Exams List of 2021 ?
If at all any mistake has been made with the admit card, the aspirants can report the same and get their corrected admit card within a week of time.
UPSEE 2022 Syllabus:
The UPSEE 2022 aspirants must prepare for the entrance examination by following up with the Latest Syllabus for UPSEE 2022 that has been updated and released as follows:
The UPSEE Syllabus shall deal with subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Under Physics subject, the questions shall be framed from below mentioned topics:
- Motion in one dimension
- Power and Energy
- Laws of Motion
- Linear Momentum and collisions
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Current Electricity
- Modern Physics
- Magnetic effect of Current
- Wave Optics
- Ray optics
- Electromagnetic induction.
Under Mathematics subject, below mentioned are the updated topics from which the entrance exam questions shall be taken from:
The Chemistry subject in UPPSE syllabus shall deal with below mentioned topics:
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Acid-Base Concepts
- Redox Reactions
- Electro Chemistry
- Thermo Chemistry
- Colligative Properties of Sollution
- Periodic Table
- General Organic Chemistry
- Solid State.
UPSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The UPSEE 2022 Exam Pattern for entrance examination that shall be considered for the admission of engineering courses has been released and below mentioned are some of the important highlights from them:
- The question paper shall be made available in both English as well as in Hindi language.
- Every other question in the question paper holds four marks.
- There is no kind of negative marking system in UPSEE 2021 entrance examination.
- A total of about twelve question papers containing MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) shall be provided during the time of examination.
The aspirants shall check with the UPSEE previous year papers to know more about the exam pattern of the entrance examination.
UPSEE Cut off 2022
The UPSEE Cutoff 2021 shall be done based upon the scores that a candidate gets from the entrance examination. The candidate must score above five hundred marks from the entrance examination to hold any rank between one to seven hundred. The ranking and cut off system are calculated based upon below mentioned methods:
- The total numbers of students who have appeared for the exam.
- The total numbers of students have qualified from the exam.
- The total marks that are scored by an individual.
- The number of available seats to be filled up.
UPSEE Answer Key 2022
The UPSEE Answer Key 2022 shall be released a month after the entrance examination has been taken place. The answer keys shall be made available on their official web portal and it can be downloaded to check with the correct answers for the questions that were asked during the time of entrance examination.
UPSEE 2022 Result
The UPSEE 2022 Result is expected to release by the fourth week of May 2022. Once the UPSEE Result 2022 is officially announced, the candidates who have appeared for them can check with them from of their internet connected devices.
UPSEE 2022 Counselling Details
Based upon the marks scored by a candidate in the entrance examination, their cut off mark, and to the category from which they come from, they shall be called over to attend UPSEE Counselling 2022 through post. Official UPSEE 2022 Counselling info date shall be released very soon.