The IPPB (Indian Post Payments Bank) has recently released the official IPPB Recruitment 2018 notification that carries over about one thousand one hundred and fifty vacancies for the post of Assistant, Manager and for Territory Officer and about the process to recruit the right candidate to work under the department.
The IPPB Recruitment 2018 criteria and important dates are released with this official notification. This particular recruitment process from IPPB is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking forward to work for them as an employee. In order to start with the recruitment process, the candidate must enroll for the same through
IPPB 2018 Application form that must be filled up and submitted on or before the last date to submit them. The IPPB Recruitment exam date shall be released very soon, once the candidates have completed submitting the application forms with. The candidates who are about to enroll for this particular recruitment process can make use of IPPB apply online forms that can be downloaded from here.
IPPB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for a vacancy in IPPB, the candidate must go through the IPPB 2018 Eligibility Criteria to get know which post they can apply for at first place.
The Educational qualification: The candidate must have completed their graduation from any recognized institute or university by the Indian Government or the ones that are approved by the Government Regulatory Body and must fulfil with required experience as per the vacancy for a post.
IPPB Age limit: The candidates who are applying for the post vacancies in IPPB must be between the age group of twenty to forty years of age before November 2017. The candidate should have been born after 2ndof November 1977 and not later than 1st of November 1997.
Territory Officer post- The candidate must have minimum five years of experience working as a GDS.
Assistant Manager – Area Operations: At least five to six years of regular service as a Postal Assistant.
Manager – Area Sales: Two years of regular service as Inspector of Posts.
NOTE :- An age relaxation shall be applicable for the reserved category candidate, by following up the Central government rules and norms.
More 2018 Recruitment :-
IPPB Recruitment Important Dates 2018
The following is a list of IPPB 2018 Important Dates that every other candidate who are about to apply for a post in IPPB must check with.
- The official 2018 notification regarding the vacancies in IPPB was released on December 2017.
- The online application process started on 15th of December 2017 and the eligible candidates started to apply for the posts that are at present vacant in IPPB from this particular date.
- The last date to submit with the IPPB application form for the vacancies in 2018 shall be 15th January of 2018.
- The application fee can be paid starting from 15th December 2017 till 15th January 2018.
- The admit card to write the IPPB recruitment examination shall be released very soon
- The examination dates for all three posts that are at present vacant in IPPB shall also be released in the upcoming days.
Latest Recruitment 2018 List
IPPB 2018 Application Form
IPPB recently released the IPPB Application Form 2018 for one thousand one hundred and fifty vacancies that shall be filled up in this academic year. Before applying for the vacant posts in IPPB, the candidate must check with the eligibility criteria for the posts they are about to apply for, and then download the IPPB 2018 Application Form.
How to Apply
If you are thinking about how to apply for IPPB Recruitment 2018 process online, then you need to follow up with the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official web portal of IPPB from any of your internet connected smartphone or personal computer
- From the home page, click upon the link that says ‘Recruitment / Careers’
- Later on, click upon ‘IPPB 2018 Recruitment – Current Opening’ tab
- Read through the instructions that are displayed on your screen
- Make a click on ‘Apply’ button
- Fill in the basic information under the prescribed spaces provide for them
- You need to upload your recently taken photograph along with your signature
- Click on Save to complete the registration process
- A password and a registration number shall be uniquely generated
- Finish up the application process by paying the application fee through Debit card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, Mobile wallet or by IMPS
- Make sure to download the fees receipt
- Take a hard copy of the submitted application form for any of your future references.
IPPB Official Website Address :- LINK
IPPB 2018 Exam Pattern
IPPB 2018 Exam Pattern consists of about one hundred and twenty five questions in total and each of them shall carry one mark. The examination has conducted in a time period of ninety minutes and it will be a computer-based examination. Candidates shall either answer the questions in any one of the medium, either in Hindi or in English language. There is no kind of negative marking system for the wrong answers that are made by the candidate.
IPPB 2018 Exam Pattern
Check below image to get idea about latest Exam pattern of IPPB Recruitment 2018.
IPPB Exam Syllabus 2018
The IPPB 2018 Syllabus are based upon reasoning, English, computer awareness and with quantitative aptitude. These four syllabuses together shall cover up with entire skill set that every other candidate who are about to fill up the vacant posts in IPPB in this academic year. The Syllabus for IPPB 2018 Exam must be taken in note by the candidate who are about to appear for the recruitment examination in this academic year. Only by following up with IPPB Exam Syllabus, the candidate can get to know about the type of questions that shall be asked during the time of recruitment examination.
We hope you liked our efforts , please stay connected with us to get Latest Govt Jobs 2018 details in advance. Thanks and best of luck for your exam.